GBA was teamed with both federal and local governments to create the unique World Exchange Plaza, a major development located in the financial core of downtown Ottawa.
GBA responsibilities included all aspects of this office/retail complex from conception, design, development, lease negotiations and site operations.
Steps from Parliament Hill, this premier office and retail complex boast over 670,000 sq ft. covering an entire city block. GBA’s leadership provided for:
• Two Class “A” office towers
• A three-level retail concourse
• A five-level heated underground parking garage
• An outdoor amphitheatre
• Home to national news networks
• Appreciation in property value in excess of $250 million